Installation Issues

Coordinator
Oct 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Please post your installation issues here.

Oct 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Hello, I try iRING and I have some troubles...
Where I can find DemoControlPanel for iRING 1.0 or other demo app for data exchange by iRING ?
Thanks.
Hello, I try iRING and I have some troubles...
Where I can find DemoControlPanel for iRING 1.0 or other demo app for data exchange by iRING ?
Thanks.

Coordinator
Oct 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM

The DemoControlPanel is no longer available.  The users guide will be documenting how to perform a data exchange.  In the meantime, we have also created a quick utility called AdapterClient.exe to perform an exchnage.  I will add it under Tools to the iRING 1.1.0 that is available for download.

Oct 22, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Thanks for reply, but I already overcome difficulties with base functionality. I refreshed my tripple store with data from legacy database and then pulled data from tripple store to legacy database.

But now there's a question with sandbox. How is it possible to create my own Classes that will be available with MappingEditor just for my own community ? Is it possible to do this with reference data editor 1.01.00? I got an exception in QueryIdGenerator function in ReferenceDataServiceProvider.cs  when it try to get id for new Class, that I try to post the Class in my private sandbox. Is it the problem of configuring my sandbox (maybe I need to set classregistrybase to my sandbox)? Or it's concept of ISO that all classes, that I create in my own sandbox I need to registry in global RDL?